Pages

lundi 2 mai 2016

Big Birthday Wishes to you // Seize the Birthday & Time Out #55

Hello!

Last week I took part in the new Online Card Class called "Clear & Sheer" and it's all about acetate and vellum. Here is my first try with embossed vellum. I love the result.

 Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Stamp: Birthday Princess (CC Designs)
  • Sentiment: Birthday Princess (CC Designs)
  • Vellum from my stash
  • Embossing folder: Number Collage (Cuttlebug)
  • Coloration: Copics
Challenges:
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes
Time Out: Celebration with optional twist of die cutting/fussy cutting






Thank you for stopping by.


1 commentaire:

  1. Gorgeous embossed vellum panel, and I love the cute image! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS