Pages

vendredi 26 juillet 2013

Project Life

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since my last post. I have a lot of things to share. First I want to show you my Project Life pages made with the Echo Park Paper kit (Scrapdeco). Meet Benjamin, Cookie and Jinxie... :)



Supplies:

  • patterned papers: Here & Now (Echo Park);
  • bazzill cardstock;
  • stickers alphabets and tags: Here & Now (Echo Park);
  • wooden words (Freckled Fawn);
  • stickers (Jillibean Soup);
  • speech bubbles stickers (Studio Calico);
And with a Scraptastic Club kit:



Supplies:

  • patterned papers (Dear Lizzy, Fancy Pants & Studio Calico);
  • flairs (Ormolu Exclusive Flairs);
  • alphas (from my stash);
  • exclusive die cuts.
Thank you for stopping by.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS