Pages

lundi 25 février 2013

I look up to you : FMS #74

Here is my card for Freshly Made Sketches... I love giraffes!!

 

  • cardstock (Kraft Woodgrain Cardstock)
  • die (Spellbinders Nestabilities, Labels One)
  • stamps (Zoo Crew, Paper Smooches)
  • enamel dots (The Sweetest Thing, My Mind's Eye)
Thank you for stopping by :)

3 commentaires:

  1. Darling image! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your giraffe is adorable and that wood grain card stock is great! What a fun card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a wonderful clean and fresh card, Valerie! I love the image and the woodgrain card stock is a perfect choice. The yellow dots are a nice finishing touch! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS